BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

BB Sport days YES!!!

Wah today 7.00 wake up hami dai ci then go swimming lah


9.30 go out damn i don't know the badge exam start at 12.00 i think is 10.00 a very shit misstake nevermind seeing some of my friends there talking with them not bad also lah many thing to talk haha

then my sargent call me out cause nexy year my Boys' Brigade things i the head so she say what should i do bal bal bla then about next year plan and so on!!!

ok lo exam time come i've already pass they din tell me i also don't know but nevermind cause i need to past my folio up this time very successfull score high in folio YES!!!

after tht i go Sin Kang my priamry school cause my BB Sport day at there walao leh tired lo many thing to do running and so on !! i just notice i'm the best in crawling not bad lah i so tall crawl the fastest haha

then running walao PIA!!!PIA!!!PIA!!!! ka lose ke haha nvm lo

today not bad my team get camption YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

tomorrow camp!!! oh no !!can't wait for this game camp it's so fun last time this time sure going to be better !!!!! walao tomorrow faster come

need to go pack 1st din pack goh haha

ok lah today very tired but super fun day but today can't see her T.T she din go miss her!
my gold madel!!!

take this photo for fun

i love you....

God Bless All,Take care


                                                                                                                                 you are the one for me!