BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

26/12/08 erm nothing what to say

well today not bad go to swimming at the morning found out is a bad idea cause the water is freezing

well back up bath and so on,watching mythbuster discovery channel video not bad today see them donig kick ass experiment 
after that go to my cous house 4 drumming long time din touch a real drum liao miss it
3.00 back home doing some proposal for a camp then take about 3 hour arh my back is killing me and my ass is talking me also do some blogging haha
about 6.00 go eat dinner fried rice i cook it myself hehe yammy
7.00 on9 playing guitar singing and enjoying music MUSIC LOVER!!! Yeah!!!
then after 2 hours 9.00 just chat with my friends till now about 10.00 i'm still chating 

nothing much to say just a normal day 

Tomorrow my Boys' Brigade sport day yahoo we name it BB Olmpic!!! can't wait

God Bless Take care everyone

Iloveyou,ilovemusic and i love her!!!