BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Yo~~~ Today is a day! haha

well morning church as usual
so does group gathering
after all go cut my hair!!!

Arh!!! My Hair Short!!! T.T No!!!!!
but nvm now i can leave it until next year only cut tht's the good news
then after hair cut go to buy everything
i need to wear during my Cambridge PET exam
after tht go my uncle house
they have a new dog and it loves me hehe!!
so cute but playful can't stop playing with me haha
then go to eat sushi king
with my grandma loong time din saw her
she is getting older hope she will see me graduate from University
well we have a nice and expensive dinner!
then back home be the rocker as i use to be
no one at home Music ON!!! yeah!!!
and of cause i got study! abo my exam fail my heart will kena bleed
well study until 12 Tired d!

i think that's all for now


See ya Guys, Freestyle all the way Out!!