BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Back Muhahahahaha!!!!!

herm... long time didn't blogging already and now finally back!

accually i delete this already but i don't know can restore today ka cai

Well Nothing Is Good In This Week Loads Of Bad Luck!!!
 
Monday:Feeling Bad A bit Sick

Tuesday:Totally No Mood To Do Anything

Wednesday:Kena Punish by teacher 200 up and down BS!!! then later when we basketball comp rain!! again!!! well sooooooo wonderfull we can't play!!!!!!! damn!!!!

Thursday:Nothing Specially just a Normal But super tired Day

Today!!!!:Oh I Feel So Lucky During Pe Kena Wear Wrong Shirt 80 up and downs after tht run my school 2 rounds then seat up 80 times! then jump hand over head then land hand on ground one minute kena till gai gai!!! then no energy wan to vomit already this new PE Teacher Is Crazy!!! Ki Siao!!! If I'm Allowed I'll give him the F word + the AH then chinese lesson again kena punish 150 times up and downs my leg like jelly now well too nice!! Too Nice!!then after school stay for history tuition by my teacher then 4.30 marching till 6.00 really is tired Tired TIRED!

this few day really is nothing good happen all Bad Lucks
I Hope Next Week will be better alot! i hate this sick Life!
well lately already give up on love,
i don't know when is the time to take back but i don't want to know
nothing good happen in Love in this 3 years All is leading me to misery!
i think those who know we really deep they will know how misery am i,
but i'm now a Free Man and i don't know is good or not,
but i feel very relax and final no more worries.

lately H1N1 really is bad 14 people die already hard luck for them,
hope it won't happen on me,
many ppl sick lately last week i only recover from damn high fever for 3 days din go school during those days sleep at bed like a bed body i hate it!

My UEC exam is really putting me away fromn everything my friends my fun even my life!,
hope after exam i can get them back quickly!

feel lonely this days! Mr Lonely!
if you listen before Welcome To My Life-Simple Plan 
i'm now what they are singing
To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you 
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life


who can speak to me? i need your help God!
I Hope Someone can Really Feel Me inside!!! 

i think that's all
really sad hor?
hope tomorrow will be better 

Love yoall!!! Peace Out~