BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Holiday is so tired!!!

my holiday is so busy

busy then school days
kind miss her it has been 3 month more that i saw her
well monday nothing special the only in this holiday that i can truely rest
tuesday marching from 9.00-1.00 and later go to my cousin party at night at G hotel
wednesday day i have my first aid course so as thursday
friday marching and after marching go to gurney hang out with some friends
at redbox and go till night 9.00 go play pole talk with some old friends i meet some new ones
saturday marching again and same after it go gurney for no reason but that day i find out i've ate Mcd for 5 days OMG!!! i don't dare to eat for one month 
busy holiday hope this school reopen i can go back to my normal life as a student
but Thanks God for giving me wisdom and power to fight for so many things
i live to lift His name High 

everyday tired!!! and miss her!!! so much
she is kind of busy now a days i hope i can chat with her longer but study is still more important she don't know how i really feel about her cause i din tell her
miss her a lot i love her very much but i know what i must do 
hope she's fine and hope everything she wish God helps her
i never love someone that deep before

A busy Life + a strange and Indescribable feeling i really don't know what this life call
but i believe Jesus will lead me 

My Birthday is Coming!!!


I will do my best starting from God's Love

i think that's all i want to say

iloveher,God Bless All