BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

WoW!!!!

Wow this few days didn't blogging really lazy to write have so much assignment and many things to do.My muscle also killing me let teacher punish then forgotten later on is Sport Lesson Walao Kena!!!i use all i have in what teacher calll me to do Sport class she still call me run school 3 time but never mind got 5 of my dude with me they same case with me two 


i hate Assignment!!! a lot!!! Specially Math and Physics and Chymist very Damn!!!Hard !!! but if i don't master this 3 before my UEC exam that mean  8 month more!!!Pressure!!! i hate it!! but i think this is this year biggest challage! Going Science Class!!!

it's been two weeks that i saw her,miss her a lot damn miss haha well this year i have no time to think about this thing and i hope i won't think too much cause suffer a lot... don't know how's her know,i hope everything is fine to her